The Nook Pebble Lite Is Here!
The original Nook Pebble crib mattress is an obvious object of product lust: it’s unique-looking, and it uses nano-level waterproofing to keep moisture out – how cool is that? Plus, it’s engineered for optimal breathing while babies sleep, and it’s completely chemical-free.
You may have experienced a bit of sticker-shock when you first spotted the Nook Pebble – this kind of quality doesn’t come cheap. Luckily, Nook listened to consumer demand and created a much cheaper but equally impressive alternative: the Nook Pebble Lite.
A quick overview of the Nook Pebble Lite’s features:
- Comfort: The Pebble Lite’s removable cover is a super-soft blend of eucalyptus, cotton, zinc, and polyester, designed to wick moisture away from your baby’s delicate skin.
- Breathability: Nook crib mattresses are designed to keep your child (and, by extension, you) breathing easy, with internal airflow layers on the inside and an asymmetrical surface on the outside.
- Moisture control: Liquids bead up on the surface of these mattresses instead of soaking in – really! Watch our video here for a demonstration.
- Non-toxic: There are no chemicals to worry about in this mattress – the foamcore center, fire barriers, and waterproofing agents used in the Nook Pebble Lite are all completely safe.
- Allergies: Neither dust nor mold can get a foothold in the Nook Pebble Lite’s zinc-treated, moisture-proofed cover. No sneezes for tiny noses!
- Easy to clean: Neither accidents nor leaky bottles can penetrate the Nook Pebble Lite’s surface – they just wipe neatly off. The cover zips off and is machine-washable.
We currently have the Nook Pebble Lite in three nursery-perfect pastels.