The best toys for birthday presents for kids of all ages
Our blog tends to lean heavily towards our baby gear selection, and there’s a reason for that: it takes a bit more contemplation to choose a stroller (a larger investment on a product you’ll use every day) than it does to choose a toy for any kid. And if you’re shopping for your own kid, it’s not hard to choose which birthday gifts and holiday gifts to buy, since as soon as they’re verbal, they’ll tell you exactly what they want!
So when we offer you advice in this space about which toys to buy as birthday gifts, we’re thinking more about all of those other kids in your life: nieces and nephews, your best friend’s new baby, the children of your coworkers and boss, and the question marks on your Christmas shopping list. Most confounding, I think, are birthday parties for your child’s classmates. Which Isabella or Aiden in her class has a birthday today, and what toy might they like? You could call Isabella’s mom and ask – or you could just choose one of the surefire kid-pleasers on the lists below.
Each of these blogs is divided up into categories appropriate to the age group, and each birthday gift roundup includes toys at a variety of price points so you can find something that fits your budget. I’ve pulled out a few examples from each gift guide below that are at the lower end, but each blog is loaded with other great suggestions, so if you don’t see what you need here, click through and explore.
And finally: if you don’t find a gift you think will click in any of these guides, you can use the Shop By Age page and the menus on the left-hand side of listing pages to narrow down our entire selection until you find what you want. Happy shopping!
- Jellycat 12” Bashful Elephant, $20
- Tolo Pop-Up Dinosaurs, $39.99
- Skip Hop Rolling Owl Push Toy, $24.99
- Mirari MyPad Touch, $29.99
- Alex Jr. Tots Sticker Pictures, $12.99
- LEGO DUPLO All-In-One Box of Fun, $39.99
- Disney Frozen: The Ice Box with 4 Board Books, $10.99
- Melissa & Doug Zoo Friends Hand Puppets, $19.99
- Ergobaby Doll Carrier, $27.99
- Dino Construction Company Rocko the Styracosaurus Dump Truck Play Set, $19.99
- Sands Alive! Glow Volcano World, $29.99
- Schleich Feya Elven Rider & Horse, $19.99
- Blue Orange Spot It Jr.! Animals, $9.99
- Melissa & Doug Sandwich Making Set, $19.99
- Frontier Logs 114-Piece Set, $29.99
- Tonka Retro Classic Steel Bulldozer, $39.99
- Klutz Make Your Own Disney Princess Tiaras, $16.99
- Educational Insights Shelby’s Snack Shack Game, $22.99
- Mindware Q-Ba-Maze 2.0 Marble Run 92 Piece Set, $39.99
- Playmobil Pop Stars Stage, $49.99
- Melissa & Doug Scratch Magic Scratch & Sparkle Deluxe, $14.99
- Can You Imagine Air Power Light-Up Soccer Floor Disk, $19.99
- Seedling Design Your Own Wooden Shield, $32.99
- Kid Galaxy Remote Control Morphibians Land Shark, $32.99
- Creativity for Kids Flower Crowns, $14.99
- Epic Perplexus, $29.99
- Klutz LEGO Chain Reactions, $21.99
- Creativity for Kids X-Treme Sticker Maker Set, $29.99
- Klutz Make Your Own Clay Charms Kit, $21.99
- LEGO Star Wars Constraction Kylo Ren, $34.99
- The Totally Irresponsible Science Kit, $22.95
- Fashion Angels Watercolor Illustration Portfolio Set, $12.99
The post The best toys for birthday presents for kids of all ages appeared first on Spilling the Beans - Magic Beans.