The Baby Jogger City Select Lux Stroller 2017: a major upgrade for a popular classic!
Release Date: May 2017*
*Subject to change
The Baby Jogger City Select Stroller is hugely popular because it allows for 16 possible configurations for your growing family: it can be used as a reversible single stroller, or you can combine toddler seats, infant car seats, and bassinets, and even add a Glider Board for your big kid to ride along. You can even have your kids ride while facing each other, so they can chat and play! Plus, because the City Select is an in-line single-to-double, it doesn’t take up the entire sidewalk.
The brand-new Baby Jogger City Select Lux Stroller 2017, which will be unveiled at the Kind + Jugend show in Germany and the ABC Kids Expo in Las Vegas, builds on all of these strengths and adds even more:
- It folds 30% smaller than the previous City Select model! Baby Jogger is famous for their compact, easy folds, and we’re amazed that they could make it even better.
- There are now 4 additional configurations – that’s 20 total!
- The brake on the new Baby Jogger City Select Lux Stroller isn’t just a parking brake: it’s also a decelerating brake, giving you better control of the speed of your stroller. If you consider how much the stroller may weigh with kids aboard (that’s up to 45 pounds per seat!), this is going to be really useful, especially on hills.
- New and improved all-wheel suspension will give the City Select Lux an even smoother push, and will give your kids an even more luxuriously comfortable ride.
- Finally, the new colors are so on-trend! You can choose from four elegant neutral colors, including two very of-the-moment mélange fabrics, Slate and Taupe.
Obviously there’s going to be a lot more to say about the Baby Jogger City Select Lux Stroller 2017 once we get our hands on it at ABC next month, and you’ll hear about it first here at Spilling the Beans!