Newborn Compatitble Running Stroller?
Full-size strollers often get the nod as the best, most popular strollers, and, no doubt, you’ve seen them on the playground and in the supermarket, but I bet there’s another type of stroller you keep seeing everywhere you go: the all-terrain running stroller. These strollers are beasts! In single or double variety these strollers have huge wheels, large, generous seats, and full canopies so you can feel confident you’ll get years of use out of them.
It’s true all-terrain running strollers are perfect for those toddler activities I’m sure you’re envisioning (fun runs, playdates at the playground, the beach, trails, ect). However, it can be a frustrating turn-off to not be able to use your stroller when your baby is under 6 -ish months! I mean that’s when you really need a stroller, right?
Not only can you pair these strollers with a wide variety of infant car seats to create a super easy to use travel system, Thule also makes a multitude of newborn ready options!
- Includes soft head rest pillow for extra protection and comfort
- Easy to install in seat to create a cozy lay flat surface for your newborn
- Harness threaded through head pillow to safely secure your newborn
- Machine washable for easy cleaning
- Suitable for newborns up until 6 months old
- Soft gray lining with black outer fabric
- Easy click-in installation and removal
- Fold flat for compact storage
- Generous canopy with extendable sun visor gives your child a pleasant ride in any weather and provides UV protection (UPF 50+)
- Mesh cover for protection from sun, wind, and insects
Watch Eli’s full review of the strollers.
I love how simple the inlay and nest are and that you can fold the stroller with them attached, but I think I would opt for the bassinet so you can see the baby while you're strollering. Which one will you choose?