JPMA Innovation Awards: We’ve got the winners!
Yesterday, Magic Beans co-owners Sheri & Eli Gurock were participating in the final judging for the JPMA Innovation Awards, which honor seven of the coolest cutting-edge products coming out in the next year. And today, we’re proud to announce the winners! Past winners have included customer favorites like the Bugaboo Donkey Stroller, the Clek Foonf, and the Chicco Nextfit 65, and we’re excited to introduce you to the next batch of top products:
- Swingease, by HoneyBee Child: A cool new playtime innovation: this patent-pending device turns any traditional playground swing into a baby swing, safe for a toddler to use.
- AtonQ Infant Car Seat, by Cybex: The latest take on one of our favorite infant car seats! The AtonQ kicks it up a notch with even better Side Impact Protection, an improved load leg, and a non-rethread harness.
- Nano Stroller, by Mountain Buggy: The ultimate stroller for international travel: this super-light, super-compact stroller fits in a carrying case that will fit in an overhead compartment in an airplane. And you can even use it as a travel system!
- Reflectoids, by Zoli: These wacky collectible keychains keep you visible at night – and they’re so adorable!
- Mushroom Ultrasonic Air Humidifier, by Duux: This humidifier works faster and uses 80% less power than other humidifiers, and it includes a built-in nightlight.
- Bassinest, by Halo: This product was the judges’ pick for best in show! The Bassinest enables safe bedsharing, keeping your baby safely enclosed in a bassinet with pop-up sides on a pivoting height-adjustable stand. You can soothe, feed, and tend to your baby without getting out of bed, and without worry.
We’ll be getting these products in as soon as possible – the Bassinest and AtonQ are, in particular, amazing options for your Baby Registry. In the meantime, we’re at the ABC Kids Expo scouting out more great products for you and your family, so keep watching this blog, as well as our Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram feeds, for more updates!