Belly up to the brunch table! Join us on March 15 for a very special baby gear brunch
After that magical second line turns pink, there’s so much to do, so much to learn, and so many choices to make – it can all seem so overwhelming! As far as we’re concerned, anything that makes parents-to-be feel more relaxed and confident about the journey ahead is a major boon.
So that’s why we host events like the upcoming Bellies, Babies & Brunch event, happening this March 15 at 11am, at the Mandarin Oriental Hotel in Boston: this is your opportunity to sit back, relax, and take in a big chunk of that key information about your voyage into parenthood, in a luxurious setting with a delicious meal!
Our upcoming brunch will feature:
- A fun and interactive educational presentation from our own Eli Gurock, the king of the Stroller Geeks, on how to go about selecting the perfect stroller, car seat, and other baby gear for your family and your lifestyle;
- A presentation from the experts at Boston Baby Beginnings on preparing to go to the hospital for your baby’s birth;
- A presentation from CBR on the medical benefits of banking your child’s umbilical cord blood and tissue;
- A classic brunch with all the trimmings – we hear their omelets are delish! and
- VIP gift bags heaped with goodies that you’ll need on the road ahead – freebies and offers that every growing family can use!
We’ll also be selling Magic Beans gift cards at a great discount: purchase a $300 card for only $250! It’s a great way to save on baby essentials – and we’ve got ’em all!
This event has limited space and sells out fast, so don’t wait – reserve your spot today! It’s $15 per person or $25 per couple (a great price, don’t you think?).