2016 Greentom Upp, the 100% recycled baby stroller! (Ratings/Reviews/Prices)
Most of the brands that we carry make some effort at environmental friendliness, and some of them are truly superb at it – Green Toys, for instance, makes all of their toys out of recycled milk bottles, and Orbit Baby, Bumbleride, and Nuna all have environmentally-friendly, better-for-baby fabrics.
But Greentom really takes it to the next level: the Greentom Upp Stroller is made completely from recycled plastic, from top to bottom. Naturally, that means that this green-tastic stroller is also super light, weighing only 15.4 pounds – that’s crazy light for a stroller that’s this fully-featured!
The basics of the Upp:
- It’s suitable for kids from 6 months to about 4 or 5 years, with a weight maximum of 40 pounds.
- The seat is reversible so your child can face you as you stroll.
- The rear wheels are 8″, and the swiveling front wheels are 6.5″.
- The frame is made with 100% recycled polypropene.
- The fabric is made with 100% recycled PET bottles (about 53 bottles per stroller), and can be removed for easy cleaning.
- The fold is incredibly easy (with or without the seat) and super compact!
The Upp will be available in various configurations and with various accessories to grow with your child and tailor it for your family – a carrycot will also be available to stroll with your newborn.
We’ve never seen anything like this stroller before! What do you think?
The post 2016 Greentom Upp, the 100% recycled baby stroller! (Ratings/Reviews/Prices) appeared first on Spilling the Beans - Magic Beans.